Bernd Holz, CECE President
The CECE Congress is the most important construction equipment industry gathering in Europe. SVSS, the Czech association, is proud to host this important event in the capital of the Czech Republic, the beautiful city of Prague, together with CECE, the European construction equipment association.
The conference programme promises an exciting and must-attend edition of the Congress.
We will take you on a geographical journey, through the eastern & central European region and the neighbouring countries. And we will take a deep-dive into the fundamentals of our industry: our customer relations, our drive to develop the best solutions in technology and service.
We’ll discuss an industry in transformation – in Europe and in our business – and explore the drivers of success.
Join us in Prague for 2 days of networking, reflection and new insights. I look forward to welcoming you in our midst!
About the CECE Congress 2016
- Understand how colliding trends could affect your business
- Prepare for times of change and (digital) transformation
- Learn from compelling cases of competing OEMs
Part 1 – Geographical: uncovering the investment climate in Central and Eastern Europe
Part 2 – The Bottom Line: are you focussed enough on your customers’ needs? Have you managed the digital challenge? Is your business model future-proof?
- High-level speakers, OEM case examples, latest market intelligence
- Special focus on the central & eastern European region and their neighbouring countries
- Deep-dive in the main findings of the new sector report “Reengineering Construction Equipment”
- CECE Classics: the Economic Forum, Technical Forum & Regulatory Update
- Gala dinner, networking breaks, unique Prague visiting programme
The main sessions and the welcome dinner of the CECE Congress 2016 take place in the 4-star Angelo and Andels Hotel complex in the trendy part of Prague. The Gala dinner takes place in the magnificent Žofin Palace situated on an island on the Vltava River.